Friday, March 01, 2013

Thankful in February....

Thankful for this boy...


Thankful for Date Nights...


Thankful for cool random jobs..


Thankful for this 8 year old girl...


 Thankful for the art of learning music...


Thankful for Date Nights at the Theater...


Thankful for silliness and surprise photos on my phone...


Thankful for my mom and her love as a grandmother...



Thankful for random warm days spent outside on the deck in the winter...



Thankful for snow delays for no reason at all really....


Thankful for family history and carrying the tradition of memory keeping on...


Thankful for Paddington and his love for his dear girlfriend Ruby...


Thankful for random Roadside America type places that make me smile because of their creativity...


I look forward to March ....it holds a lot of fun I know...but February you will be missed.  I think you get overlooked sometimes because you are so short.  I love you February, you will always be a favorite in our home!

KJ out.
xoxo

1 comment:

Sian said...

It's good to see you again..I've been missing your lovely posts!