Thursday, September 27, 2012

From Where I Stand...

From where I stand...the weather is changing.
From where I stand... I'm working for a sweet group.
From where I stand... I wing motherhood every morning, day, evening and night...
From where I stand...I see joy in everyday things.
From where I stand...I long to understand why things go so well one day and fall apart the next...
From where I stand...I love Downton Abbey.  Seriously.
From where I stand...I could eat at Chipotle everyday, twice a day probably.
From where I stand...I may have become a vegetarian who doesn't eat dairy either.
From where I stand...exercise is super boring right now.
From where I stand...I can't wait to mail out my favorite time of year invites.
From where I stand...35 is on the horizon which just means...40 is even closer.
From where I stand...I still feel like I'm a kid.
From where I stand...I am a volunteer.
From where I stand...I carpool kids twice a week.
From where I stand...I want to create, go to create and am lost often....
From where I stand...I have a 10 year old (that's how old my brother was when I met my husband....)
From where I stand...I eat green smoothie shakes everyday.
From where I stand...pumpkin spice decaf soy 2 pump lattes are better then I thought they'd be.
From where I stand...I am reading 1 Corinthians 10 everyday, no reason, but I'm sure I'm gleaning something from it....sure of it....
From where I stand...I love Hulu+
From where I stand....I think I may decorate early for Halloween, like Monday.  So excited for October.
From where I stand....this year feels already long and already zooming by.
From where I stand...I listen to kids fighting, loving, helping, cleaning, messing, playing, working, practicing, eating, Wii'ing, riding, making, creating, wishing, hoping, feeding, cuddling, pretending, singing, dancing, gymnasticing, walking, praying, reading, giving, taking, pleasing, arguing, hurting, smiling all day.
From where I stand...it's hard but I like it.  I like where I stand.

Right now.  End of September 2012.

KJ out.
xoxo

1 comment:

Meg said...

This is such a fun post! Makes ME want to do one like that... ;)