oh I don't know, let me count the ways:
10. Kids, I have them.
9. Vacation, I like to take it.
8. Summer...yeah thats over.
7. I did this lemonade diet crazy thing for 10 days... I'm not sure but I may have lost some braincells...well some people may think. I did love it though, and HIGHLY recommend it!
6. I just plain ol' didn't make the time
5. We had this power outage from this storm that was BAD and after that I lost all normalcy until now...
4. I put too high of expectations on myself, true and ugly story...
3. my desk...where is my desk? (lost in a sea of paper and mess)
2. the pictures got too many to print at home so I sent away for the 10 weeks that I am behind
1. seriously...where did the time go!?
Okay but I'm back now, with vengeance! I love this project, I DO, I DO! And truly, I'm not trying to convince myself. It really makes me happy. My husband thought I was crazy after finishing this week and I was completely shouting sing songs from the rooftops on how much I adored my pages so.
So, am I caught up on Project Life? Nope. What do I do when I'm behind? I start at the week I'm on...print all my oldies with my Free 101 prints from Shutterfly and worry about the last 10 weeks later....
Without further ado:
Full Spread:
My ode to Chipotle: (typed directly on the photo in photoshop)
Got a baby fix this week with my friend's little boy, so great!
My daughter had a birthday party for her guinea pig, inviting the neighbor's pets and Munchkin's frogs!
EEEEEEkkkk I used the new page protector inserts for 4x4s...UM LOVE! I will be using these a.lot. I love them. So much!
I love this page style, it's repeated A.LOT. in my album. Now I'm super into variety yes, but when it comes to repetition this is my go to style.
Up close...yes, Chipotle twice in one week...I'm obsessed!
5 comments:
I love your Chipotle photo! It looks great how you typed over the photo!
I love your pages. The end. :) Just kidding, I love Chipotle too, I love the mini pics that are numbered, I love the 4x4's, I love it all. Great job. Can't wait to see the past 10 weeks.
Good to see you back. You are so funny. Time can get away from anyone quite quickly. Great Chipotle photo. I'm so happy to finally have one in our city. Good luck with the catch up!
Master Cleanse Recipe-How to Make Lemonade diet
Here is the recipe for making the Master Cleanse lemonade:
* 2 tablespoons of organic lemon juice
2 tablespoons organic maple syrup grade B
* 1/10 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 10 ounces of filtered water
Post a Comment